Monday, January 19, 2009

What would you do??

So... it's 80 degrees in the middle of January, you are waiting patiently (yeah right) for a certain passport to be printed, you have a three day weekend, and you are only 4 hours away from Anaheim.... what would you do? What was that? Go to Disneyland??!!?!?! Of course!!!!! I could not believe how beautiful the weather was this weekend. It was PERFECT! :-) This was Mason's 2nd trip to the "Happiest Place on Earth" and he had a blast. You will see from a few of the pictures that some of the rides were "kinda carrie" (that's scary in 3 yr. old speak). But overall he was a rock star. We got up at 6:15am, got to Disneyland at 8:30am, and did not leave until midnight. That kid knows how to party!!




3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!! I wanna go to Disney.

Terry said...

Jealous here in NJ too! We talk about going back to Disney all the time (we went last year).

Jana said...

J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)