Okay Haiti! We're ready now to meet the Haitian Sensation!! Sheez! Now I'm getting impatient! I admire you Mary and Josh! Kenley is going to have a blessed life with you!
Things seem to be up and moving again. We got our passport Monday. We are praying that your Kenley will have his soon as well. Our Kenley will be 4 on January 24th. I still can't get over all the coincidences!! Good luck, I will be checking in here to see your progress!!
I am the wife to Joshua, the most wonderful husband in the world, and the mama to sons Mason (4) and Kenley(5). I get to spend my days teaching and playing with kids while staying home with my own. I love my life!! :-)
8/24/06- Sent application to OWAS 9/1/06- Application approved 9/13/06- Sent I-600A to USCIS 10/16/06- Accepted referral for Kenley :-) 11/29/06- Homestudy completed 2/12/07- Dossier completly translated 2/23/07- Dossier documents legalized by Haitian Consulate 2/24/07- Completed Dossier sent to agency 3/9/07- Dossier in Haiti 3/23/07- Recieved 1st Legalization 5/15/07- Entered IBESR 9/15/07- IBESR Approval 4/3/08- Parquet Approval 5/6/08- Received Judgment 6/23/08- Received 2nd Legalization 9/12/08- Entered MOI 12/11/08- Released from MOI 1/25/09- Passport issued 1/27/09- Mistake found in Passport 2/5/09- Passport reissued 2/11/09- Documents at USCIS 2/17/09- I-600 Approval 2/20/09- Visa Approved!! 3/3/09- Visa picked up/ Kenley is in the USA!! 3/4/09- Kenley is home!!!
5 comments:
I pray that you get news very soon!
Praying you get news soon!!
Love the new blog look.
Okay Haiti! We're ready now to meet the Haitian Sensation!! Sheez!
Now I'm getting impatient! I admire you Mary and Josh! Kenley is going to have a blessed life with you!
Love Wendy
Hoping.
I bet the last few weeks are the longest of all!!!!
Things seem to be up and moving again. We got our passport Monday. We are praying that your Kenley will have his soon as well. Our Kenley will be 4 on January 24th. I still can't get over all the coincidences!!
Good luck, I will be checking in here to see your progress!!
Post a Comment