Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kenley has a Passport!! :-)

WoooHoooo!!!! We just got an email that Kenley's passport has been printed. Yippppeeeeee!!!!!! His medical exam will be this week and then his dossier will go to USCIS for approval. Then it will be Visa appointment time and then my sweet boy is coming home. That may still sound like a lot, but really all those things can happen within a matter of a couple of weeks. I can hardly type... I am shaking with excitement. Please Lord, let these last couple of steps go smoothly. Thank you Jesus!!!!

11 comments:

kayder1996 said...

Good thing I'm up because I got to read this. What wonderful news. Hopefully it will go fast. We got stuck with a bunch of three/four day weekends due to the holidays which was stinky but nonetheless, we're home.

Kathy Cassel said...

Yay!

Bill and Christina said...

Praise God! I am so very excited for you!

Christina

Amanda said...

How EXCITING!!! May it all finish QUICKLY!!!

kb said...

So happy for you!
~Kristi

Katy said...

YAHOO!!!!! Finally! =) Now for homecoming!!

Heather said...

Hallelujah!!!!

Journey said...

Guys!!! Im sooo happy for you!!
THis is sooo exciting. It give me hope too!!!
I will be checking your blog for the travel details soon!!!

Terry said...

Wow!!! a couple of weeks, how wonderful that sounds...:-)

Anonymous said...

yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy for this good news! praise god:) aunt sarah

Beth said...

Major Congratulations!!! We could be traveling around the same time! :o)