Today I have this overwhelming feeling that my life is about to change drastically. I remember feeling this way before Mason was born. I bet many women who are in their 8th month of pregnancy with their 2nd child feel this way too. For three and a half years, it has just been me, Josh, and Mason. When I would plan trips, holidays, or anything really... I would make arrangements for the three of us. We have some trips planned for this year. I catch myself thinking about them, picturing us wherever we're going and then BAM!, I remember that we will be there as a family of FOUR, not three. It is a very good feeling and I am very excited. When Kenley comes home, things will never be the same as they are now. Change is awesome!! Everything will be different and I am realizing that more and more lately. God willing :-), Kenley will be here for Easter, Memorial Day family reunion, annual summer trip to Grandma and Papa's in Oregon, weddings, beach trips, Disneyland, Halloween, Thanksgiving, birthday parties, and Christmas. We are a "on the move" kind of family and I just can't wait for Kenley to be a part of all of that. (Don't worry, I know that he will need some time to adjust when he gets here!)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am so very happy for you and your family!
Sounds like a lot of fun firsts for him.
Yay...I can't wait to see him come home and all the smiles that will come out...=)
adjustment for our girls meant being with us and us meeting their needs.... it never meant not being on the go!! My girls loved all the traveling and experiences this last year!!
can't wait to see all of your firsts!!!
Post a Comment