Kayla and Derek's son Kenson has his Visa appointment tomorrow morning at 7:30am. By the time most of you read this... it will probably have already happened. Please pray that it went well and that the Visa is printed tomorrow or Friday so they can go and get him this weekend!! We have had the blessing of traveling with this family on both of our trips to Haiti. They are such a wonderful couple and I just can't wait for them to bring Kenson home forever. On our last trip, the boys had to go back to the O on the day that we went to sign our I-600's. I remember the car coming to pick them up, Josh and Derek took our boys down to the car, Kayla and I stayed behind. They were calling out for us; Kayla and I just burst into tears. We were going to go pick them up right after the appointment but I think it was just a bitter reminder of what it was going to be like to leave them when it was time to go home. I am so excited that within the next few days... Kayla and Derek will travel to Haiti again except this time they will embrace their sweet baby boy and will NOT be saying goodbye. Praise Jesus!!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love you Mary Sheard! You have been so faithful to pray and then rejoice with all your adoption friends when their dreams come true and they go pick up their long awaited children. Your day is coming sweetheart! And then all those shared moments will be yours and Josh's. Kenley Sheard (I just love to say that!) will be home. Each day, we are one day closer! I have said it before, "Oh what a day of rejoicing that will be!" Hurry him home Lord, hurry him home! Love always, mom
Yay. And hope you're right behind them.
Yahoo!! And praying for your baby to come home SOON too...
Post a Comment