The last couple of days have been tough. For whatever reason I was able to make it through the holidays and most of January with a "Kenley's coming home soon" happy attitude. I was bummed that he wasn't home for Christmas but excited that we seemed so close. Not so the case for the last couple of days. My body aches, I have ZERO motivation to do ANYTHING, I just want my son home. I'm pissed (sorry) that it is taking so long to print a flippin' passport. I'm struggling with trying not to blame people or getting angry that "so and so" isn't doing their job. Ugh! I know that we are close and I am trying to stay hopeful but I'm just sayin' it's tough right now and I feel poopy. So the only words that come to my mind are "Flippin' Frick Dude". What is the DEAL?!?!?!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Love this post title! I think it describes the situation PERFECTLY.
I'm sorry. I can't imagine how it is to be SO CLOSE and still waiting on someone to get their act together. I pray for peace for you (for me, too!)
I can relate so well to your post. Hang in there, it has to be so soon for you and your Kenley. I will be checking back to see when you get that passport!!
Hugs for you.
Kicks in the booty for them.
Been there, done all of that. There are no nice words for how it feels.
Post a Comment