Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kenley!

Today is my little Kenley's 4th birthday. I wish I could have set a present on the end of his bed for him to open as he woke up this morning. I wish I could have seen his face as he blew out his candles and bounced the balloons around. I wish I could have held him tight, kissed his beautiful lips and whispered "Happy Birthday, son" in his ear. It would have been nice to do all of those things today, this day, his birth"day". But... we will do it another day, another day that is very soon I hope!!

7 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Happy birthday!

kayder1996 said...

You will do all of those things and more, soon.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENLEY!!!!
I can honestly believe we are one day closer everyday...because I can see the finish line :-) Soon this waiting will all be behind us! And Kenley Sheard will be home...with his forever family! I know that this wait has been harder than I will ever know, but I am so proud of you both. You have done what needed to be done...pushed through "the wall"
:-) and ran your race! I love you both so much, Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kenley!!! I cannot believe he is 4!!!! Oh my gosh! You will get to do all of those things for him soon Mary!!!

Anonymous said...

soon you will step off that plane onto american soil with kenley clinging to you, safe in your arms!
and this difficult time of waiting will be a distant memory, replaced by birthdays, sunday morning breakfasts, late night giggling, running around the house, and lots of hugs!!!!!!!!! love you ..sarah

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Kenley!!! Praying you will celebrate with your family very very soon, only slightly delayed...

Journey said...

I know how hard it is...but as someone recently told me, this will be their last b-day without youo.... and by the way,Jan 5th is Stevenson's b-day too! (hes 3)