Found out today that there was a mistake in Kenley's passport and it needs to be reprinted. I am waiting to hear how long that is supposed to take... please pray it happens quickly!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Found out today that there was a mistake in Kenley's passport and it needs to be reprinted. I am waiting to hear how long that is supposed to take... please pray it happens quickly!
Posted by Mary at 5:29 PM
9 comments:
Oh ugh! Those kind of things are soooo frustrating.
Kayla
Praying
Mary!!! We can go to the appt. together, I can't stand it!!!
UGH!! Was it you or Kayla that used the phrase "emotional whiplash" I thought that was a very good description of things like this. I'm sorry this happened.
Praying you get the corrected passport soon!
Love,
Heather
Oh, no way!
I'm so sorry!! Praying!!
Nope...you already did the psych eval...now you just get to kick and scream....that stinks!! =( Praying!
I think it is ME that needs the psychologist, or maybe some sleep...that was me that posted the anonymous...not on purpose!
Post a Comment