We were challenged at church yesterday to read through the gospels between now and Easter. It would take reading one chapter per day to finish on Good Friday. Today we start with Matthew chapter 1. I am excited to see how God reveals Himself to me during this time. There are some pretty exciting things happening over the next 90 days!! ;-) So... I pass this challenge on to you! Many of the amazing people on our Adoption Yahoo Group are doing this with me. I can't wait to hear all the stories of what this commitment will bring. I will try and blog everyday with at least a key verse from what I have read. Blessings!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am still finishing the Bible from last year. A bit behind. I got really off schedule during the summer. I'm in 2 Peter.
Im IN!!!!
ill read Mathew 1 tonight...
Im excietd :)
I really want to try to stick with this...thanks for the suggestion and motivation!
Love,
Donica
Post a Comment