I was able to get in touch with Katy, another mommy adopting from the same "O" that Kenley is at. She is leaving this weekend to go to Haiti and agreed to take a couple of things to Kenley. I am praying so desperatley that he will be home soon but I am so happy that, in the meantime, I can get him a little something to remember us. I am just giddy thinking about him looking at some pictures while holding onto a little gift from us, remembering us(I know he remembers!), and hopefully someone will tell him that we are coming soon... that we haven't forgotten about him, not even for a second!
I love you to the moon and back Kenley. Mama's coming soon to bring you home for good!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Thank You Katy!!!
Posted by Mary at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Mary, I hope it is oh so soon!
Hopefully you'll have good news any day now.
its gonna be so cool for him to get this gift, you know he will run around with it all day and never let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary, Katy is so sweet! She took stuff for our kids, too! What a blessing!
Mary, it was my pleasure!!! What a sweet boy he is!
Post a Comment