I have to admit that yesterday was a "struggle" day for me. Well, most days are but yesterday I was really in a funk. It was mostly about the birthparent interview and not knowing if Kenley's birthparents had been found yet, if the appointment had been scheduled.. yadda yadda yadda. I finally emailed our agency to see if there was any new news and this morning I got a reply...
"The Sheard birthparent interview is scheduled for November 11th."
Happy dance!!!! WooHooo!!! Praise God that they are found and ok. Praise God that the interview is set up and He is working among us.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Can I get a WHAT, WHAT!!!
Posted by Mary at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
yay. I hope all goes well and this is one more step behind you.
WHAT amazing new!! Yay!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
what what!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so cute:) praise god, i am so happy for you guys and for kenley:) closer everyday
Woohoo!!!! That's awesome!
We've had some "funkiness" around here too. (And not the good kind of funk either!) I'm glad to hear your interview has been scheduled. Hopefully MOI will fly by!
Mary, I "tagged" you. Go to my blog for details.
So excited to see that you have an interview scheduled. Hopefully you will have exited MOI by then and there won't be much left!!! Praising God with you today.
FANTASTIC! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment