Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Prayer Request

I take great comfort in knowing that there are so many of you who continually pray for our family and the process of our adoption. I would like to ask you to pray for the birthparent interview that needs to take place before Kenley's visa can be issued. As far as I know... they have not been able to find his birthparents. We have met them both times that we have been to Haiti and they seemed to be pretty easy to get a hold of. I am not sure what the issue is but please pray that they would be contacted soon and the interview can be set up. I am actually praying that they have already been contacted and the interview is already set up and I am just the last one to know about it. That really is not too far fetched of a request since it is Haiti that we are talking about :-)

5 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Hoping for you.

Sometimes the parents don't have proper identification.

kayder1996 said...

Mary,
It's so nerve wracking to wait. I'm sorry that you are still waiting for the birth parent interview and that it seems like finding them has been a challenge. It's especially hard when you are feeling like it should have already been done by now. Praying right now that the interview will be scheduled and go off without a hitch.
Kayla

Salzwedel Family said...

Praying...

God is able.

Terry said...

Praying it is already done! Terry

Anonymous said...

hey sis, im praying for kenley and you gusy all the time:) i think your right about it could have already happened!