My son cracks me up. You would never imagine that this is the same kid who was singing, dancing, laughing, and goofing around for hours at a time. This kid can party like a rockstar. He can giggle and laugh until tears start welling up in his eyes. He is hilarious and goofy and has a smile that will melt your heart. Of course... you can't tell all of that from this picture but he is still very, very handsome !!
I'm tellin' ya, he's a goofball. Here's a little proof...



6 comments:
Looks like he needs a hug from mommy.
I love the goofball pictures. I think maybe he's a little nervous around new people. I remember him getting his Christmas gifts and he was so unsure of what was going on! He just needs his momma and daddy to bring out the goofball again!
He makes me smile.
I can't wait to pinch those cheeks in person!
Your little boy is SO cute..I didn't get him to smile either, but he hung on to those photos tightly!! I have seen on your videos and in your photos how much he came to life when he was with you. My little girl did the exact same thing. She was totally overwhelmed when she was around other people, then lit up when I had her in the room. I will get you your pics/video as soon as I can!! I can't wait until he is home with you...
I so love what Cate said at some point in time about Kenley, about how she had never seen him smile until she saw him with you and Josh. I think that's so true of all the orphanage kids. At the orphanage, while they are loved, they are not somebody's special kid. Their personalities only come out in small slivers, but with someone who is giving them undivided attention, it's look out world, here's the real me!
Post a Comment