Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged!


I've been tagged by my friend Jana to list 7 random/weird things about me. Here it goes...

1. I can't eat the last bite of a sandwich. Yes, I know there are millions of starving people that would give anything for it but I just can't choke it down.

2. Splash me in the face with water and your a dead man.

3. I have a love/hate relationship with shopping. I think I love it but then I get super frustrated while "doing it". I think this dilemma comes from my inability to make a decision!

4. I Love, Love, Love, ice cream. Yes people, that is with a capital "L"!! I will eat it anywhere at anytime with anyone :-)

5. I can't stand to talk politics and I hate watching presidential debates. They make me neurotic.

6. I would get a pedicure every week if I could. I love pretty feet!!

7. I love to do "paperwork". Most people dread putting together their adoption dossier... it was my dream come true!! OMG... important papers to fill out with a deadline... sign me up baby!
If you haven't done this yet.. consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

kayder1996 said...

Thinking of your adoption notebook and smiling...

Lisa said...

I'm right there with you on #4. #7 too. :)

Salzwedel Family said...

I never knew there were people who loved to do paperwork. :o)

Yeah, I never met an ice cream I didn't like. OK, maybe that's not true, but my favorites have to include some combo of peanut butter & chocolate. OK, I think I need to go get a bowl right now.