Sunday, October 26, 2008

My funny little guy!

Mason has been cracking me up lately. He has always been funny but his vocabulary is ever expanding and that brings on many new hilarious sayings. Here's a few...

"That's totally cool mom", "Can I have another circle" (meaning a piece of lunchmeat), "Here ya go little fella's" (this was while putting down some pieces of cardboard squares), "Oh Yeah, Baby!"

At Shailey's birthday party, in the teepee...
Avila Valley Barn, resting on a pumpkin...

At Target, doing his witch impression...

Mason being Spiderman...










4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Love the web.

Jodie said...

Too cute! I can't believe some of the things that Charis says, too!

Anonymous said...

that pic of his little spidey man face is the cutest picture ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I miss you guys! We need to get together soon!!