By some crazy miracle, Kenley had a Visa appt. set for this morning at 7:30am. I am not sure yet if our processor received the email in time to get Kenley there. We are still waiting to hear if they made it or rescheduled. I am seriously spazzing out right now!! Yes, I am running around like a crazy person, trying to get everything done that I want to be done before we leave. When are we traveling??? I don't know yet. We are going to wait and see what happened today and make a decision from there. Excited. Nervous. Anxious. Excited. It's pretty much been that pattern all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
OMG!!!! You are SO close...I'll be praying and checking like crazy!!!
Mary, I'm freaking right along side of ya! I can't wait to hear you're on your way :-)
Mary and Josh,
I'm so excited you are getting so close to bringing your little man home!!
Much love, Laura
Oh I don't even have any words. It all goes so quickly. It's so hard to explain all the craziness. Anxiously waiting to hear that you're gone-
Mary this is so amazing! I am so excited for you guys! You get to bring Kenley home sooo soon!!! Praise God!!!!
Post a Comment