Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting Closer!!

Kenley and our processor were not able to make the Visa appt. yesterday morning. Another appt. has been set for tomorrow morning at 7:30AM. They requested tax returns so I frantically got everything together and emailed them to the "O" director who immediately emailed them to our processor in Haiti so he could print them out and take them tomorrow. Please pray that he gets the emails, that the appt. goes well, that we hear good news tomorrow (the earlier the better or we may pass away due to heart failure), and that we can pick up our little man next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got chills and their multiplying.... Isnt that a Grease song?

I am so excited for you guys!! The Sheards are amazing people!!!

God Bless!
Wendy G.

Katy said...

Oh wow....I've been praying for God to intervene on your behalf. This is amazing!!!