This day has been so blessed! I woke up to a beautiful prayer on my email, lifting our family up and asking God to give us great news today. (Thank you Jen G.!!) I called USCIS (see post below), that was at about 8:00am. I was excited that we may receive good news tomorrow. At about 11:00am, Josh comes to get me, tears in his eyes, swooping me up in his arms. I kept asking him, "What?!?!?, what is it?!?!, what?, tell me!!!!". "Go read the email". I screamed and leaped and skipped all the way to the computer. Here's what I found:
Dear Mrs. Sheard:
Please be informed that the I-600 petition you filed at this office on behalf of the above child has been approved. Your case has been transferred to the Adoption Unit of the Consular Section for the visa process. This completes all action by this service on the petition.
Congratulations on your approved I-600 petition.
Regards,
USCIS Haiti
Not bad for a Tuesday before noon. :-) I think this is our 100th post too.
For those of you asking the "Now What?!?!?" question.... now our file is at the Embassy and we will wait to hear when Kenley's Visa appt. has been set for. As soon as we know when that is, we will make our travel plans. Yes, I'm in disbelief right now!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Posted by Mary at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
YAY!!! We are so happy for you guys!!!
:)
Visa appointment here we come! Maybe next week!!!!!! (Foolish me, after all the craziness of the process, I still can't help but think of when these things might happen.) Can't wait to hear that news and the news of your travel plans.
YAHOO!!!!! Can't WAIT to see photos of him in your arms! =)
Woo hoo!
What a blessing! How exciting!
Awesome news!!! Praise God!
wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Congrats! How exciting to be sooooo close!
AWESOME NEWS! You are SOOOO CLOSE to getting on that plane!:) I can't wait to see homecoming pictures!
Tears of Joy - what wonderful news! Thank you for having this blog so we can follow the process and pray for you both. Looking forward to hearing about travel plans soon.
With love, God Bless - Bousman Family
So excited for you guys!!!!! Ive been checking your blog like every day for news like this YAY!!!
Post a Comment