Kenley's Visa has been approved. We are sooooo stoked, this is nuts. There are so many things jumping around my brain right now that I can't even think straight. The day has come when we are done waiting for someone to say that we can bring our son home. No more waiting for approvals. No more waiting for reviews or background checks or signatures. Kenley is coming home and I know the day it is happening. Surreal. Thank you Jesus for going before us and making this dream become a reality.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Giggles of laughter...tears of joy..not sure what to do with myself...and then I start all over again :-) THANK YOU JESUS!!!! We give God all the glory!!! My heart is full. Can't wait to see him...but I have to :-) GOD IS AWESOME!!! Make the time fly by! So happy for my sweet Josh and Mary! Love you, Mom
i read this twice, with tears in my eyes, i have waited to read this forever,as you have waited to write it :) your right it is absolutely sureal, i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happpy for you guys:) there are now words to express it aunt sarah
What amazing, wonderful, exciting news. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see some pictures of your Kenley at home at last and hear how you all are doing.
Congrats again!!
To KNOW that he is coming HOME... what a blessing! Congrats! :)
~Kristi
PRAISE GOD!!!! That is such awesome news!!!!!
YIPPEEE! I'm sure it's all in His perfect timing! We are so excited for you!!
With Love,
Chuck & Wendy
Congratulations!! Go get your sweet boy!!!!
Praising God with you, it is time at last!!!! =)
counting the seconds with you.......
the girls want to see him when we go to the beach!
:)
So excited for you!
Christina
Congratulations! We're still in the process of adopting our two from Haiti, but I love to hear that it finally ends and our babies do come home!
Post a Comment