Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Saturday morning blessing!!

On our first trip to Haiti we made friends with some very cool people. They came along as missionaries, not adoptive parents. Shortly after the trip, the decided to adopt from Haiti. We have kept in touch and although they are not adopting from the same "O" as we are, they were able to stop by on their recent trip. I had no idea that they were going to be there or that they would think to take some pics of my little man. But they did and I am so very truly blessed.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its so good to see his face...i love him so much aunt sarah

Journey said...

I'm so glad that you like the pics!! He was on the front porch when our van pulled up and I recognized him immediately... I'm like Paul! Get the camera, thats Kenley!!!... He looked so serious- Linda (the O. director)was in the van with us and she saw us taking pics and she said "he only gets excited for his parents, Mary and Josh".
YOu are truely blessed by this beautiful child who love you so much already!