Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthparent Interview

The final birthparent interview is scheduled for today. I am trying to "remain calm" and "trust God" but in all honesty I am anxiously waiting to hear that everything went smoothly and that a DNA test is not required. I probably will not hear anything today but I will post as soon as I do. Thanks for your continued prayers. We are so close!!

8 comments:

Journey said...

Let me know when you hear about the BP interview!!! Praying for you guys...

kayder1996 said...

Praying all goes well and that you have some peace and aren't checking your computer constantly
Kayla

Heather said...

Praying the interview goes well and that you also get out of MOI soon!

Heather

Anonymous said...

THE BIG DAY:) how exciting! things are moving, closer and closer! love you its gonna turn out great:) aunt sarah

Kathy Cassel said...

Hope you get good news soon.

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about this all day!!! I know that our lord is working behind the scenes to bring about His perfect and good will for our family. And Kenley is almost home!!! OH what a day that will be...soon, Lord, soon! God is good! Love mom

Amanda said...

How exciting!

Katy said...

Praying, praying!!!