I am REALLY trying not to get frustrated, irritated, annoyed... you get the point. I emailed our agency twice last week, I emailed USCIS on Sunday night, I have been calling USCIS all day yesterday and today. What information do I have at this point..... NADA!!! That's right folks the big zilch. Our birthparent interview was scheduled for one week ago today. I have no idea if it took place or how it went if it did take place. I'm praying for patience and peace, but really struggling.
On the home front... I am so excited because Josh and I are getting ready to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (Dec. 5th). I can't believe it has been 10 years since we committed our lives to each other. We will be going away for a weekend and I just can't wait!! I love this man so much. We have been through more than I could have ever imagined a young couple going through in 10 years. God has been so faithful in our marriage and I am so blessed that he brought Josh and I together. I love ya baby...
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
This is NUTS!
Posted by Mary at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Mary, I will continue to hold up you and your family in prayer. My heart goes out to you. I pray for patience and peace during this time. Happy Anniversary to you and Josh as well. God Bless.
I'm so sorry you still haven't had any information on the Birth Parent Interview. I will keep praying that you will hear something soon!!! Congrats on your 10 year wedding anniversary! You two are absolutely amazing together! Love you!!!
I heard that today is a holiday in Haiti. Maybe tomorrow will bring good news!
I'm so sorry you've still no news. Praying you hear that all went well.
Happy anniversary! Hope you have a great weekend away!
I'm sorry you haven't heard anything. I pray you get good news in the morning.
Happy 10th Anniversary! That's awesome!
Congrats & may you have good news soon.
My sweet family...What a blessing you have been to our family Mary! The union between my son and you was made in heaven :-) Our futures are blessed because we serve a good God! You both will definately have a story to tell about patience, perserverence,and the faithfullness of God! I am sending peace to your hearts via the Holy Spirt, and prayers to God for His speedy response to our prayers! I love you all! Mom
Post a Comment