Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

There are SO many things that we are thankful for. Family, friends, food in our belly, shoes on our feet, a roof over our head, etc.... I really want YOU all to know how thankful we are for you. Each and everyone of you who check our blog regularlly, pray for us, cry with us, and rejoice with us. I know who some of you are and then there are those of you who never leave a comment or make yourselves known, you just come and visit because you love us and want to share in our journey. Thank you, thank you, thank you.!!!! Your support means so much to our family. I hope that when our little Kenley comes home, you will know that you were a part of that celebration. We will NEVER forget this journey, the friends we've made along the way, or the support that came out of the woodworks. I can't imagine doing this alone. God bless you all on this Thanksgiving Day!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

It is amazing to think about how people are united by adoption. This truly is a journey of the heart for all of us! Terry

Katy said...

I love blessings! Praying your next blessing will be Kenley home with you!