Thursday, November 20, 2008

This just in....

Just found out that the birthparent interview did happen, went great, and there is no need for DNA testing. Praise God... that is music to my ears! I don't want to take this news lightly. A DNA test could have meant more time and more money. I am so thankful that Kenley's birthparents showed up, gave the information that was needed and are still wanting him to be adopted by us. Thank you Lord!!
No word on if we are out of MOI or not but I don't think anyone has gotten process updates yet so.... the prayers continue.


8 comments:

kayder1996 said...

I'm glad you have finally heard something. It really is one of those happy moments but also one of those where you can't help but recognize the way that your adoption is impacting another family, your kid's bio family.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome, blessings all along the way, one less thing to worry about:) love you see you tonight! :) aunt sarah

Jodie said...

Praise God! I'm glad things are moving for you!!

Terry said...

Whew! that is really good news! Terry

Salzwedel Family said...

Praise God for this news!!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Yay, yay, yay.

Heather said...

That is wonderful news!

Katy said...

YIPPEE!! A big congratulations to you!!