Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Smooochable

As much as I love to open my email and find a new beautiful picture of my son... I really hope this is the last one! Here is what I am praying for if you would like to pray with me; that Kenley's passport will be printed before Christmas (yes, I know Christmas is next week!) and that we get I-600 approval by the end of the month and a Visa appointment in the begining of January. It's time.. don't ya think?!??!?!?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so handsome!!!!!!!!!!! ah look at your son, he looks like a sheard! yes im praying right along with you, in the middle of the day it will just hit me that soon very soon i will see him for the first time, that moment is what im so excited about...god bless you both in this last trimester!:) aunt sarah

Anonymous said...

It is so near now...I can almost see him in your arms...he will probably be holding you so tight, but you won't mind :-) "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory!!!!
Eph. 3:20 We are praying for a miraculous answer to our prayers!
Love Mom and Dad

Heather said...

What a cute picture! Praying!

Kathy Cassel said...

Cute.

I wonder if they just took his picture out back or if he's moved out there too. Many of the preschoolers have.

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!!! And it is definitely time to get this thing finalized so you can bring him home!! I will be praying!

Jana said...

It's time!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him in the flesh!

Terry said...

Yes he is smoochable! And I'm praying along with you! He's so close now...

Merry Christmas! Terry