Friday, December 26, 2008

No news yet...

We are hoping to hear any day now that Kenley's passport has been printed. I am sure certain offices have been closed for the holidays so that may have caused some delay. Please keep praying that we hear new soon that Kenley has a passport so all his stuff can be taken to USCIS. We are so close to the end of this process. I am getting so excited and still so anxious about how long (or short) it will be until we travel. I have faith that we will hear something soon. Thanks for all your prayers and I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You're so close! That's so exciting! hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Oh Josh and Mary...I am praying... and I to am very excited :-) All the things you have said in your blog I have thought of also. I know soon I will get a call from you with the GREAT NEWS that you are making arrangements to go get your little man! I am determined to stay excited until Kenley is home..how sweet that sounds "Home" Love you all, I know you are having a great vacation. Can't wait to see you! Love Mom

Juli said...

Wow, Mary! I haven't stopped by your blog in a while and I'm thrilled to hear you have MOI approval and are waiting on passports. SO CLOSE! Praying for God's perfect timing for you. ~Juli