Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guess what I got for Christmas.....

Yippee!!! My hubby bought me a new Camera!! It is a Canon A590IS. I totally love it and hope to get better at taking pictures. This is my 3rd digital camera in 3 years so hopefully the old saying "3rd time's a charm" is true in this case! :) Here's some pics of our Christmas vacation, we had a blast!!

Megan (sis in law), Dani (my sis) and Me

Daddy and Mason with Mr. Snowman


Mason, rockin' and ready to go play in the snow


Papa with the munjkins



Mason man, getting the hang of opening presents!




2 comments:

kayder1996 said...

The picture of Mason in the coat is really cute. He looks a bit like a Weeble Wobble, ready to topple over.

We hope you hear something on Kenley's passport soon. I know the USCIS and other Embassy offices were closed December 25/26 and will be closed January 1 and 2. Sounds so silly to worry about 4 days but I will confess to thoughts like "why are they taking time off? They can have Christmas off but the day after? No way!"

Kathy Cassel said...

NIce pictures!

I did my counter from when I turned my dossier in because getting it together was a true comedy of errors!!