Thursday, December 11, 2008

A new Joy

Your thoughts, kind words, and prayers are so encouraging. Thank you!! There has been some movement and good news from some families that are adopting from the same orphanage as us. It warms my heart. There are a couple of families that are so very close, I can feel thier anticipation. I can't help but get excited. The day that we celebrate the birth of our King is now only 2 weeks away. I am feeling a renewed sense of joy and peace. I am about to celebrate the birth of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The Almighty God, my Healer, my Rock, my Redeemer, my Hope. I am certainly not going to doubt His work. There are so many pains in this life. So many people that are hungry, hurting, and dying unjustly. I figure I have two choices... 1) I can sit back and cry and ask "why" for the rest of my life or 2) I can get off my bum and do something. Hmm... let me think about it... ok I think I would rather DO SOMETHING! I am so glad to have "met" all of you fellow adoptive families. You have decided to do something too and I get so much encouragement and strength from you. Thanks for picking me up when I am down. I hope you know I am here for your down days too :-)

1 comments:

Jana said...

You are so awesome Mary. This thing is gonna happen baby!!!