Our dossier has judgment which means that Kenley is now a Sheard. Yippee!!! My heart is so full. Things are moving right along and the end (which is really just the begining!!) is in sight. We now go in for 2nd legalization which should only take a month or two and then the adoption will be complete in Haiti. After that we go to MOI (passport approval) and Visa and then we get to go bring our little man home!! I am hoping that we will be in MOI before we go to Haiti in June. I can't wait to hold Kenley in my arms again! :-)
That is an older picture above. We should get this months picture around the 15th.




9 comments:
Praise God, Mary! That's awesome news!!
Wonderful news! Congratulations!
HIP HIP HORRAY! You must be walking on cloud 9. Praise Jesus!
Terry
Awesome!!!!!! That must be so great!!!! Jana
I am so happy for you!! What a blessing! Happy Mommy's Day!!!
love,
Renee
One step closer!
Hooray!!! So happy for you and your family! That is amazing to know he now shares your name...I love answered prayers!
I was so happy when I got news yesterday!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine how great you guys must feel, everything is getting closer and closer to the day you board that plane with your son, can you even imagine how intense joy you will have! love you, cant wait to kiss my nephew!!!!! sarah
What a blessing! Congratulations!
Leanne
Post a Comment