Hey Mason... I hope someday you will get a chance to read this. Your mama sure does want you to know what a joy you are to me. I am amazed by how much you have learned in your short 2 and half years of life. I watched you take a drink out of a water bottle the other day. You had a piece of gum in your mouth and you cleverly stuck the gum in between your cheek and teeth so you wouldn't swallow it when your drank. I didn't teach you that... you are so smart! You know all your ABC's and you can count to 30 already. You sing all day... itsy bitsy spider, 3 little monkeys, John Henry, jingle bells (year round!), and many many more. You love me to read you bible stories about Noah, Moses, and David. You always want to pray before going to bed and sing "Jesus loves me". That makes me very happy! You love to play outside and have become so imaginative in your play. You are such a big helper... always wanting to "fiss it" and sweep up like daddy does. You share a lot of your toys with the daycare kids and I know that must be hard for you. You have started saying "Hi" to everyone passing by and you are SO excited when you see your family. I know that makes them feel good, you are such a good boy! You are so much fun and I love you more than words can say. I hope I show you everyday as I shower you with hugs and kissies, put bandies on your owies and play "kitty talk" with you. You are my pride and joy and I couldn't be happier with this gift, you, that the Lord has given me. I love you my little man!!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
how cute are you? proud mom, he is an amazing little boy and alot of how he is and will be in this world havbe to do with how much you and josh love him! he is definently the smartest 2 and a half year old on the block! sarah
Hi Mary-What sweet adorable little boys you have...You don't know me, but I'm a Haiti adoption blog searcher, and I came across yours from another. I happened to notice you are adopting from the same orphanage I am, and would love for you to email me if you get the chance! I am not far in the process, almost into IBESR. It is savjean10@aol.com.. Thank you! Katy
So little Miss Kiera, says to me in her perfect lisp. Mathon? Mary? Shosshhy? I say, "Oh Honey, are you thinking about Mary, Mason and Josh?". She says, "YUP". Too stinking cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment