We just got an email from our friend Renee who is also adopting from Haiti. They are leaving Saturday night and will be in Haiti on Mother's Day to pick up their boys FOREVER!!! They have a Visa appt. on Monday morning and will fly into SFO on Tuesday night. My friend Ann Marie also is going on this same trip to pick up her daughter as well. What an amazing time for them. We are so happy!! I met Renee through her blog. They are adopting from the same orphanage as us and when I found her blog I sat in tears as I read their story. Here is the link for the post I am talking about. FYI... the "Kenley" she speaks of is our Kenley.
Missing our Noah#links
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Praise the Lord
Posted by Mary at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
wow, in tears as reading this story, to hear kenleys name in someone elses life and to know you guys were the forever family is amazing, I am so happy for them!!!!!!!! praise god, soon that will be you:)yey:) how encouraging to see these events happening! sarah
Post a Comment