The type of Bible may change over the years, but oh how I pray that he never loses the desire to read God's Word.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
A sweet sight for mama!!
Posted by Mary at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The type of Bible may change over the years, but oh how I pray that he never loses the desire to read God's Word.
Posted by Mary at 8:26 PM
2 comments:
I have My First Book of Read and Learn Prayers here waiting for the twins. The author signed a copy for both of them but I'm afraid they'll outgrow it before they ever get here!
so cute! mommy go to sleep (as he pushes your head on the pillow) mason is so rad, he pushed my head and said go to sleep sarah, then he would wack me in the face with the pillow, it was one of those moments were I am so glad to be his aunt, im sure there will be plenty of pillow fights at my house between the three musketeers soon, and i dont think I'll care about the feathers lol even though i dont have feather pillows LOL sarah
Post a Comment