Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Don't give up!!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

3 comments:

A Blessed Life said...

I yo-yo back and forth between excitement and discouragement on our journey to adopt from Haiti. I was feeing a little on the discouraged side just now. News keeps circulating about files not being signed out if you have bio children. I decided to read some of my favorite blogs. Thanks for the reminder.

Renee said...

Thank you!! God's word is forever a comfort and good friends to share the word with you makes it better!!
love you,
renee

Anonymous said...

i love this verse, i think its really important for us to remember who our god is...the god that spoke the world into existence and who has overcome the enemy is on your side, what else do we need but to believe the power that we have through christ, that no "facts" matter when it comes to the miracles that god is working on our lives, god is good all the time.