Friday, March 7, 2008

Sweet Surprise

There are days when I am expecting something to come via email and so I find myself checking it every time I walk past the computer. Then there are days like today, when I check it periodically throughout the day just to see if anything interesting happens to come my way. Today there was a sweet surprise waiting in my inbox. I guess a mission team was down at the orphanage last week and this picture was taken of Kenley...


Thank you Heather for sending it to me!! I love his smiles but I love this face too!! It say's, "I'm done with this place mommy, come and get me!" I'm coming baby... I'm coming. I was day-dreaming the other day and we were walking on the beach, hand in hand. You looked up at me with the sweetest smile and I knew, I just knew that you were happy. I love you Kenley.

4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I guess we are suppose to get pictures of our kids with their Christmas presents.

Anonymous said...

I look at this picture, and there is his sweet face...a face I have looked at 1,000 times, prayed for a 1,000 times. I look deep into his eyes...wondering what he is thinking, feeling. I know that the Lord has perfectly planned Kenley's arrival, I don't understand the timing...but I know that the Lord does. Our prayers are forever, "soon Lord...bring him home soon!" Thank you Lord for this surprise picture. God is good! Love you all so much, Mom

Kathy Cassel said...

I just got a sad one of Kaleb but I posted it anyway. Keep checking to see if anyone got their Christmas ones yet.

Terry said...

I love that very serious face. And "mom's" comment was absolutely beautiful! Terry