WOW!! What a great post! I loved it! My turn :-) Seeing Kenley for the first time as he comes out of the airplane in Dad's arms (or mom's :-) Finally getting to see that sweet face up close. Seeing him smile for the first time. Waiting until he is comfortable to be held by his new grandma! And feeling his sweet face against my face! Oh, be still my heart! What a great day that will be!!! This Dream will come true!!!! God is faithful! Love Mom
I am the wife to Joshua, the most wonderful husband in the world, and the mama to sons Mason (4) and Kenley(5). I get to spend my days teaching and playing with kids while staying home with my own. I love my life!! :-)
8/24/06- Sent application to OWAS 9/1/06- Application approved 9/13/06- Sent I-600A to USCIS 10/16/06- Accepted referral for Kenley :-) 11/29/06- Homestudy completed 2/12/07- Dossier completly translated 2/23/07- Dossier documents legalized by Haitian Consulate 2/24/07- Completed Dossier sent to agency 3/9/07- Dossier in Haiti 3/23/07- Recieved 1st Legalization 5/15/07- Entered IBESR 9/15/07- IBESR Approval 4/3/08- Parquet Approval 5/6/08- Received Judgment 6/23/08- Received 2nd Legalization 9/12/08- Entered MOI 12/11/08- Released from MOI 1/25/09- Passport issued 1/27/09- Mistake found in Passport 2/5/09- Passport reissued 2/11/09- Documents at USCIS 2/17/09- I-600 Approval 2/20/09- Visa Approved!! 3/3/09- Visa picked up/ Kenley is in the USA!! 3/4/09- Kenley is home!!!
3 comments:
ah so sweet, he is so precious!!!!!!!!!! aunt sarah
Is this from the trip that just got back or from when you first met him?
WOW!! What a great post! I loved it! My turn :-) Seeing Kenley for the first time as he comes out of the airplane in Dad's arms (or mom's :-) Finally getting to see that sweet face up close. Seeing him smile for the first time. Waiting until he is comfortable to be held by his new grandma! And feeling his sweet face against my face! Oh, be still my heart! What a great day that will be!!! This Dream will come true!!!! God is faithful! Love Mom
Post a Comment