Monday, March 3, 2008

Cool website and a cute story

Check out the following website for something you can do EVERYDAY to make a difference!

http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1&link=ctg_ths_home_from_bcs_home_sitenav

It will take you to The Hunger Site but don't forget to click on the tabs at the top to make a difference with breast cancer, children's health and others.

So this morning at about 4ish I kept waking up thinking that I could hear Mason breathing. Very strange since his room is on the other side of the house. I even remember sitting up at one point and looking around like "this is really creepy". It was really wierding me out so I finally sat up and took a good look around including down which is where I saw my sweet little son in a bundle on the floor. I whispered "Mason..." and I heard him say, "huh..." as he stood up and stretched his arms out toward me. "What are you doin' buddy?", I said as I lift him up into bed with me. He curls up in that perfect spot right next to me and lays his head on my chest. "I scared mama, ghost in the light". Why does my two and a half year old son know anything about ghosts???? Anyways, I reassure him that there is no ghost, he says "ok" and falls asleep. A little bit later Josh got up to use the restroom and apparently did "ghost check" in Mason's room. The report was that our neighbors across the street leave their porch light on all night and the light was coming through Mason's blinds and shining on the wall right above his pillow. Time for some curtains :-)

Prayer requests:
1) That we are out of Parquet and just don't know it yet (I will tell our IBESR story another time)
2) That we get one more full time child and a couple of kids who will take a Monday and Friday part time spot at our daycare.

Have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sis, mason is so awesome,I am glad sha and him are so close, cant wait for kenley to get home so the three musketeers can be complete:) I will pray that you are out of parquet and dont know it, hey its happened before right?:) I will be praying for your daycare, god is good! sephora this week? i missed you at cynergy this morning, it was funny there was a group of older ladys and the instructor would ask "a challenging move or and easier one" and the golden girls would pipe up "easY!" then "country music or showtunes" "ha ha please country music" it was awesome! lol have a great day girl, it is so gorgeous outside! oh yeah i got a PIH bulletin and there suppossed to be on sixty minutes this month YEY:) sarah

Joni said...

praying!!
GOD IS GOOD. . . ALL THE TIME!!
Love, Joni