My husband, Joshua, has been blessed with the God-given talent of being an amazing artist. I just uploaded the picture that he drew of Kenley on the right. He is going to do one of Mason next and they will hang next to each other in our living room. If you would like a drawing done of your child(ren), parents, family, etc.., you can email me privatly at jmmsheard@yahoo.com and I will have him email you back with what he would need, prices, etc... Of course, they are very cool to have personally (everyone who comes in your home will comment on it... trust me!) but they also make great gifts for Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, Christmas or just because.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
wow, it looks awesome! josh trips me out how amazing of an artist he is, not everybody can capture life in peoples eyes, but josh captures the spirit of the person:) sarah
Your husband is amazingly talented! Terry
Awesome!
It is beautiful!!! I absolutely love it. He does have talent!
GOD IS GOOD. . . ALL THE TIME!!
Love, Joni
WOW! That is so awesome!
Oh WOW!!! I love it!! AMAZING!!!
Josh, you are truly amazing. Your gift is incredible. And I love reading your blogs! Miss you guys and love you lots. - Aunt Dani
Oh my gosh!!!! Wow! Josh, you are amazing!!!! Jana
Post a Comment