Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why we've been checking our email every 2 minutes...



Josh and I were told that Kenley was brought to the orphanage because his family could not take care of him. His parents confirmed that when we saw them last May. We had no idea about his condition when he was brought to the "O" until we got this. (tears...) Praise God that he made it in time and is doing so well now!! I have to admit that I am a little scared about the "he bothers them into a fight" part. That means I will have two of those :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!!!! oh he is sooooooooo cute, handsome , beautiful, take your pick :) wow I didn't know about his health, praise god he is alright, does it make your understanding of his parents love for him and there final decision to give him to the orphanage any differen? does it shed more light on the meeting with them? just curious. when i read about him and his personality i thought him and mason are gonna play hard and fight hard, but thats what brothers do right?:)wow just lovin this post!!!!!!! aunt sarah

Anonymous said...

He looks so good. What a cutie. I just want to hug him and kiss him. Kenley and Mason are perfect for each other. This is going to be so much fun. Love you, your mama

Terry said...

Kenly is such a treasure...I just love the way they nice put that he "bothers" the toddlers...Ha! Such a cutie! Terry

Anonymous said...

There he is...with that big smile, bright eyes and powerful spirit! What a great picture! "How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity." Psalm 133:1 That is our prayer for these two beautiful children of God. Get ready world, the Sheard boys are coming!!! love you all, mom

Kathy Cassel said...

I'm checking blogs on my laptop from out of town so I won't go into withdrawal!

Maybe there are just too many of them close together for him to deal with.