Friday, February 15, 2008

Alive and well!

Ok, I'm back. After what seemed like the sickness that wouldn't go away... I'm finally feeling better and back to life as usual. Daycare has been crazy this week. I haven't had all my strength and energy back so every little task seems exhausting. We got two new kids (praise God!!) so now we are 1 full time and 1 part time spot away from being full. We are starting to notice that Mason is testing his ability to make sure that he can get mommy and daddy's full attention at any given time during the day. We are having to make concious decisions to give him "one on one" time even with all the kids here. It is such a blessing to have a job where I can stay home and raise my kids but there are definitly some challenges to that as well.
I have been reading a lot of "rumors" online about Parquet (that's where our dossier is right now) not signing off files of families that have bio children. I asked our adoption coordinator and she said that Parquet is signing out files and that our orphanage had 2 released last week and both had bio children. It is hard not to get all worked up about what you read. Sometimes I find myself so hungry for information that I don't always make sure the source is correct. Just goes to show me that I should not put my trust and hope in the hand's of anyone but the Lord's. We should be getting our February update any day now and hopefully it will come with a little extra info on Kenley.
I'll try and get some pics up later today. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I hope you'll be out of parquet soon! Waiting for those pictures, too. Guess they are going to be late with the problems with the O's computer.

Anonymous said...

im glad you are feeling better, that was narly:(thanks for letting me watch mason on sunday, he is such an amazing boy, we sat out on our balcony, and he was spotting all kinds of animals, im so surprised lately by his vocab, he is so smart...its understandable that you are in need of info, its good that you have learned how to not get emotional about info you don't know is legit. cant wait to see his new pictures! he is such a handsome boy. so cynergy this week? i miss you!!!!!! sarah