Sunday, February 24, 2008

Anyone??

Has anyone read "Black Baby, White Hands" by Jaiya John? The customer reviews on it seemed really good but I wanted to know if any of my blogging friends has any opinions on it.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Haven't heard of it before, but it sounds interesting.

Rob Fraser said...

ok blog master, how did you get the one campaign on our profile? That's what I was talking about the other day. Let me know:) Jana
Mason's pictures are too cute!

Mary said...

jana, i thought of you when i put it on the site... lol! i couldn't figure out how to upload a link to the one.org site so i just "right-clicked" on that logo from someone else's site, saved it to my computer as a picture and then added it to my blog as a page element. try and right click on the one on mine and see if you can save it. hope it works for ya!

kayder1996 said...

I read it Mary. I didn't especially care for it. I thought the gentleman who wrote portrayed himself came across as a victim of adoption and that he often saw racism in things that maybe weren't. But it was insightful as to how others view things. I liked I'm Chocolate, You're Vanilla better. Kayla S. (Kenson's mommy)