Here it is... our plunge into the blogoshere. We will try and keep it as interesting as possible, but no promises :-) I will warn you now that I am deeply in love with my kids and think they are the cutest and most facinating children in the world. So there will most certainly be lots and lots of pictures and stories about them. We finally decided to enter the blogging world to keep our family and friends posted and to record our journey through adoption and life in general. Here we go.....
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow, so just read your story , its funny , im around you , and know you , but to hear yoru thoughts written down is really special:) im glad your a blogger! I think about kenley all the time, sometimes im in my car and cry when i hear certain songs, I dont tell you because i want to be strong for you, but i want you to know I love your son with all my heart. so this journey has shown me alot about you... and you are amazing, what a strong woman you are, and inspiration:) I cannot wait to go shopping and buy clothes for kenley!AHHH you know im gonna hook him up:) and first over night party is gonna be off the hook. soon this time of waiting will be a distant memory and kenely will be in your everyday, can you imagine hime in your everyday life, in your home, eating, sleeping, playing. it will be so wonderful:) sarah
Yeah! A new blogger!
Post a Comment