Today I am focusing on the "good stuff". Yesterday the Lord gave us a little reminder that he cares so deeply for us. Josh and I have been battling being frustated with our agency for not getting us our update picture for January. We don't understand how others got their a week and a half ago and we keep being told, "i will send it to you just as soon as i get it". I'm no computer genius but really, how long does it take to send a photo. Anyways, back to yesterday. In the midst of our frustration, we got online to check our email and our inbox said we had 1 new email. Like I said I am no computer genius but I do know how to check my email and I could not find this "new email". I started going to all my previous mail and low and behold I found it. It was "sent" back in September a
nd we just now received it. This was no ordinary email either, it was GOLD to us. I have made a fellow "California gal adopting from Haiti" buddy who had sent me her pictures from when she went to the orphanage in August (the trip we missed). There were a handful of pictures of Kenley... like I said it was gold. I could just chalk this incident up to the crazy internet but I choose to believe that my Heavenly Father has an everlasting and unfailing love for His children. Even in the midst of my tantrums He reminds that He will never leave or forsake me. I will make it through this and I give God ALL the glory.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I AM thankful
Posted by Mary at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
He is so sweet! I can't wait until you get that little cutie back here! Jana
Sweet picture.
A bunch of us aren't working through an agency and get our pictures straight from the O. Either way, it's just nice to get monthly pictures. I've never had that with an adoption before.
P.S. I have toddler room pictures from Aug. but I don't know if he's in them.
http://ourhaitianadoption.blogspot.com/2007/09/toddler-room.html
What a sweet picture. Kenley is so cute!
I'm so sorry you haven't gotten your January photo yet. But God is so good to give us what we need, when we need it. It's really a sweet picture.
I wonder what the hold up could possibly be...Terry
Corrie ten Boom used to say,"When the train goes through a tunnel and the world gets dark, do you jump out? Of course not. You sit still and trust the engineer to get you through." Lord, help us to wait for you to move. We want to allow You to be God over all situations in our lives. Lift our eyes to You and place our hearts in Your hands. Love you bunches, MOM
Post a Comment