Lord help me to enjoy this time as I wait for my Kenley to come home. I am struggling with frustration and waiting for other people to "get it done". I know that you do not want me to be anxious or weary. Help me today to feel your peace.
Monday, January 28, 2008
I miss you...
Posted by Mary at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I cant imagine how you must feel, but i know that god will give you what you need. Here is a good verse I found, i hope it speaks to you. Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit" . I pray God fills your being up today, and that you know gods promises for you and your son. I love you sarah
He is such a cutie! I'm hoping there is a late spring or early summer trip. I "need" to hug my twins again!
Hi. I just found your blog through another one. I totally understand your prayer. It seems to be the same one I have been praying the last few weeks.
I feel the same way.
Mary I am so sorry you are feeling sad today!! If this is any peace God already knows what you are feeling and need and he's already solved the problem for you and answered all your questions. Just hang on and hold on to those close to you and he will get you through. Know our family is praying!
GOD IS GOOD. . . ALL THE TIME!
Love, Joni
St. Theresa's Prayer: " May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use these gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us."
Love you to infinity and beyond. MOM
Post a Comment