Thursday, January 31, 2008

"I don't want it, night night"


Our sweet little man has been having a little trouble going to bed. As soon as the words, "ok Mason, time for bed", come out of my mouth... his foot hurts, he is "so hungry mama", he needs a drink, he needs to find a long lost toy, and the list goes on. He has even started sneaking out of bed and going into the playroom, sitting very quietly with a few toys, hoping we will not notice. Well... last night I put him to bed and we didn't hear anything for quite a while (very odd lately). We went to check on him before we went to bed and this is what we found (see picture above). I can't complain, I mean he is still in his room!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This could be heredity! When I was alittle girl, I would sneak out of bed and sit in front of the wall heater, which when I was properly situated, could watch the T.V. I would fall asleep right there in the hall. Grandma loves her little man!!!