I have noticed that on a few of my blogging friends sites, who are adopting from the same orphanage as we are, that they have posted their updates for January. I emailed our agency yesterday to see where our update is. Hopefully I will be posting it by the end of the day. This month the orphanage gave a photo AND "details" to all the infant families. In February they will do the same for all the toddlers so I am looking forward to something specific on Kenley.
It's a raining day today, I am fighting a cold and cough, my daycare kids are going nutso cause they can't go outside, Mason is wanting a reminder of where the boundries are, and I REALLY would like to just go back to bed. But, I have a home that shelters me from the rain, I have medicine to fight my cold, I have a daycare which means I get to stay home with my kids, I love that Mason is strong willed (he is going to be a great leader), and my bed will be there at the end of a productive day. It's all about perspective, right??
All the kids are napping... time for tea!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
No update yet
Posted by Mary at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Enjoy a nice cup of tea and take a nice warm bath with another cup of tea after the kids go home. I hope you feel better soon.
Sorry you're not feeling well, but you have a great perspective, I need to work on mine :-) No update here either...hoping to see it soon. Blessings, Terry
What a great attitude. I woke up tired (5:10 is always too early!) and have been looking forward to bedtime all day! I work daycare Tues a.m.'s and it was rainy here too. I'm in the FL panhandle/
hey sis, a little perspective is always good for the spirit, the kids here are nuts too, but I am just enjoying the fact that I am in love iwth my husband, girl i miss him he has been working 2-10, so I have had alot of time for self improvement LOL been reading some good books, "as a man thinketh" by james allen, surprisingly i foudn it while doin the garage sale with you:) remember that crazy lady, that was awesome lol, theres always one crazy at a garage sale! hope you have a lovely rest of the day:) sarah
Hi baby girl,
Hope you're feeling better. I truly admire your positive perspective. It reminds me to do the same. Love you bunches. MOM
Hi , I jist found your blog from Heather's, we are adopting from the same O .
Post a Comment