Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gotta Love It!



How cool is this picture!?! I love it!! :-) I can see it now... this is Kenley pretending to be a monster while chasing Mason around the house! Can't wait!!

I recieved a really good email today from our agency about some issues we were having. I don't want to go into any details but I am thanking the Lord that He answered my prayers.

Please be praying that things will settle down in Haiti. There is a lot of rioting and protest demonstrations going on right now. The prices of food and gas have gone up 40% since last year. This cause's people who are already struggling to struggle more. The people are hungry and want the president out if he doesn't do anything about this situation.

2 comments:

Jana said...

yea!!!! so awesome! what an exciting time! jana

Anonymous said...

ive never seen this face before! its so awesome it shows his litle personality, him and mason are going to have a great time growing up together as brothers, its so exciting they will have eachother, i often just think of kenley being home, i dont as often think about mason and kenley being brothers, its very exciting! praise god they sent you these pictures! sarah