Listen close and you will hear him say "mama" and "papa" a few times. These moments were so precious to us. Don't forget to scroll to the bottom first and pause the music if you want to hear the video. Enjoy....
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Daddy and Kenley
Posted by Mary at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
What wonderful videos! But are you sure they're of Kenley? Just kidding. Totally sweet and totally free spirited-what a blessing to see and to see how relaxed Kenley really feels with you.
Kayla
What a sweet video! I am so glad you were able to hold your little guy! Congratulations on getting out of 2nd legal!
Love,
Heather
ok so all your blogs are making me cry:) the bond is so strong, praise god. aunt sarah
Precious!
Oh, Mary, this is why every child needs a home. I have never seen Kenley smile. I have never heard him laugh. I am WEEPING! right now. I cannot wait for him to be home FOREVER having to take turns with Mason being thrown high in the air!!!! I am so glad you made this trip! It is not about documents. It is about knitting your hearts together......
Praise God!!!
I just found your blog via another...and wanted to say that your little one is adorable. We are also adopting a little boy from Haiti and are nearing the end og our process. Hope your goes quickly!
Oh Mary, I love his voice, he is so cute!!!!
How unbelievably precious to hear that little laugh! He is SO happy with you!!
Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I'm so touched by the obvious love and closeness your entire family has. I teared up when Kenly ran to Josh and said "Papa". I've watched that part twice. -Kristina
Post a Comment