Welcome to the world little Madison Grace Rutherford! My brother is a daddy :-) She was born this morning at 6:19am. 6lbs 4oz and 19.25 inches long. It's so funny that she weighs 6/4 and was born on 6/4 because my sister weighed 4/13 and was born on 4/13. Very interesting....
Anyways, I am so excited for my little brother. Mom says he is "soooo happy"! It was hard to get the call early this morning and hear my whole family in the background. They all got to be there and even in the room while she was born. I hate missing these things but that's just the way it is. Mom is supposed to email me pictures tonight so I will post them later.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Maddie Grace
Posted by Mary at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
your a new auntie!!!!! so cute, I am so happy for your brother and his girl! i cant believe he is old enough to have a kid! but i guess its long since the days were I would tickle him and get him laughing so much that ho would have an asthma attack! whats wrong with me, your parents must have thought i was nuts! lol im sorry you couldn't be there...you'll kiss her little face soon though, and kenleys!!!!!! sarah
i meant to say HE. wow
Yay!! Congrats Auntie Mary!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!! And I LOVE the name Madison Grace!
Post a Comment