ok so im over here cryin like a baby, those pictures of his little feet, him kissing josh, him sleeping on your chest! it doesnt get any better than that! oh and he looked especially handsome in the shirt i bought him LOL. no words.....love you sarah
I am the wife to Joshua, the most wonderful husband in the world, and the mama to sons Mason (4) and Kenley(5). I get to spend my days teaching and playing with kids while staying home with my own. I love my life!! :-)
8/24/06- Sent application to OWAS 9/1/06- Application approved 9/13/06- Sent I-600A to USCIS 10/16/06- Accepted referral for Kenley :-) 11/29/06- Homestudy completed 2/12/07- Dossier completly translated 2/23/07- Dossier documents legalized by Haitian Consulate 2/24/07- Completed Dossier sent to agency 3/9/07- Dossier in Haiti 3/23/07- Recieved 1st Legalization 5/15/07- Entered IBESR 9/15/07- IBESR Approval 4/3/08- Parquet Approval 5/6/08- Received Judgment 6/23/08- Received 2nd Legalization 9/12/08- Entered MOI 12/11/08- Released from MOI 1/25/09- Passport issued 1/27/09- Mistake found in Passport 2/5/09- Passport reissued 2/11/09- Documents at USCIS 2/17/09- I-600 Approval 2/20/09- Visa Approved!! 3/3/09- Visa picked up/ Kenley is in the USA!! 3/4/09- Kenley is home!!!
2 comments:
Looking good!
Kayla
ok so im over here cryin like a baby, those pictures of his little feet, him kissing josh, him sleeping on your chest! it doesnt get any better than that! oh and he looked especially handsome in the shirt i bought him LOL. no words.....love you sarah
Post a Comment