Top Ten things I have learned about Kenley since he's been home for a week. Or... in other words... I'm finding the time to blog quite difficult so this is my sad compromise for giving you more details.
1. Singing and dancing are to be performed every day... throughout the day.
2. A bag of snacks and a sippy cup are to be available at all times.
3. Hugs and kisses... bring 'em on!
4. Nap time and bed time... not so much!
5. Mason is now pronounced "mae-ten"
6. PEANUT BUTTER! First thing in the morning, periodically throughout the day, probably before bed.
7. Washing hands are soooooo much fun :-)
8. Bubbles and toys in the bath... not that much fun. (actually, kind of scary)
9. This child knows what he wants to wear (or more like what he doesn't want to wear) and... he's got style!
10. He's ticklish when he wants to play around, not ticklish when he doesn't. Seriously... how do you control that?!?!?
These are just the things in my brain right now in a random order. I WILL post more pics soon, I promise!!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Top Ten
Posted by Mary at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Kenson loves peanut butter; I don't know if he had it at the O or not but it's a hit now. And music, singing, dancing, clapping, anything along those lines are musts. I think that speaks volumes about the nannies singing to them and the presence of music, even in the babies/toddler rooms. Bath time was way scary too. He wouldn't even get in with one of us. We finally just dumped him in with one of us clothes and all. (Which is so weird because both Kenson and Kenley went in the hotel pool with no problems.) There's just so much to process for both you guys and him; I had the opposite problem. I felt like there was so much to write about. I think that's just in how individuals respond to that feeling of having so much information.
Love it!
It must seem so surreal to have your Kenley in your arms.
We're finding the same thing about naps and bed time; he did fine at first but now fights it and cries. It's rough. And I can totally relate to the rest of your top 10 (except baths, our Asa Mackenley loves them). ;o)
Wow...it is great that the kids love music so much...I am concerned about bath time! My girl did not like the pool! Thank you for sharing!
Love it!! So glad you are all safely home!
Very interesting to read. Can't wait to see how Asher will react to his new environment.
Post a Comment